• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF on Friday Afternoon 10/24

paddlernate

NAXJA Forum User
Wasn't able to generate any interest last week, so I'm gonna try again this week. I've got another, longer, window of opportunity this Friday to get out. I'll be off work around noon and can be at the trailhead by 1:00. Again, this would be my first time out there and I'd love to have some company- even if someone just wants to ride along.

Hmmmm, tempting. I have some whitewater plans in the works for Saturday with all the rain, but coincidentally, we're targeting either Jordan Creek or the Salmonberry. I'll keep this in mind and may be able to join you for a couple hours in the morning.

I ended up hurting my back on Thursday night and wasn't going to be able to paddle, so I made a solo trip out to TSF on Friday afternoon and then the wife came out with me on Saturday. We're really lucky to have this place so close by. I ran all of Archers firebreak and then went up the Bates Rd trail. Had a ton of fun and was able to watch some bad a$$ rigs go up Waterfall in the pouring rain- damn impressive. Can't wait to go back!

No!!! I didn't get to waterfall until about 4 pm. Sounds like it was a busy day out there. Don't know when I'll have time to get back there, but when I do, I'd like to be with some XJ's. I need some reference points for capability. I'd like to find some crawling lines my rig is capable of out there- the couple of black diamonds I did were hill climbs. They were fun, but I'm hoping there's some difficult obstacles out there a notch down from waterfall and can opener.

Back