• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 Sierra chapter KARMA thread

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Post for your free stuff here, get good Karma.

I have many 87-96 body parts.

side glass with rubber seals.

stock springs

97+ front stock flares black.

2 alloy stock rims with ok tires(87)

stock lcas with ok bushings

oem steering with good rod ends

Last edited:
I have a zj tie rod and xj drag link. Also stock spare tire in perfect condition with gray cover.

I have two stock steering boxes.

XJ LCAs & tie rod with joints, Tcase skid (factory) more hub bolts than I can count, a TB spacer.

Zachandandy and moparmansfield. I could really use a set of tires for my stock rig if your tires seem road worthy. Right now mine are pretty weather-cracked and would prefer to not drive on them if possible. With that said, I will be willing to meet up on mon in hollister since you live there moparmansfield and Zachandandy is plannin on wheeling there. If you dont have room to truck them to hollister, I understand.

Zachandandy and moparmansfield. I could really use a set of tires for my stock rig if your tires seem road worthy. Right now mine are pretty weather-cracked and would prefer to not drive on them if possible. With that said, I will be willing to meet up on mon in hollister since you live there moparmansfield and Zachandandy is plannin on wheeling there. If you dont have room to truck them to hollister, I understand.

just took a better look at my tires. they are 225/70/15. they are a bit older than I remembered and have some dry cracking as well. might not be a good choice for a dd. more like around town or rollers.

Yes, thank you zachandandy and moparmansfield for the tires. They are in MUCH better shape than my current ones on my 93

I have 2 2wd transmissions. Ones a 97 in perfect working order, just needs connectors this one has new solenoids, and filter. The other is a 2000, needs a rebuild, as well as solenoids. Also, a set of 2013 jk steel wheels 5x5.5 bp

I have many 87-96 body parts.

side glass with rubber seals.

stock springs

97+ front stock flares black.

2 alloy stock rims with ok tires(87)

stock lcas with ok bushings

oem steering with good rod ends

are the springs coils or leaves?
You are all the way in Hollister huh? I might try to look for something more local unless we get a serious parts train to sacramento.

are the springs coils or leaves?
You are all the way in Hollister huh? I might try to look for something more local unless we get a serious parts train to sacramento.

TIm, Kevin and others periodically head to hollister, so that could get them closer to the bay which is closer to you. That is, if you do not find some closer.

I have some stock parts
99 front coils
Track bar
Rear sway bar with bushings and axle brackets
Also have a brand new jcr steering box spacer i don't need

Concord CA

I might be putting you in touch with a guy for that JCR spacer.

I have some stock parts
99 front coils
Track bar
Rear sway bar with bushings and axle brackets
Also have a brand new jcr steering box spacer i don't need

Concord CA
If you are willing to ship, I will take the JCR steering box spacer. My zip is 93444. SHould fit in a small flat rate box, or if wrapped in a flat rate env.

Back