• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale - Dallas, TX: 8" Alcan Leaf Springs & 8-10" Clayton Long Arm Kit

XJlove

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale - Dallas, TX: 8" Alcan Leaf Springs & 8-10" Clayton Long Arm Kit

For Sale in Dallas Texas:

Alcan Rear Leaf Springs for 8" of lift. They were made to provide 8" of lift with a tire carrier on the rear bumper and an internal roll cage. Without the additional weight from the bumper and cage I would ESTIMATE that they will provide closer to 10" of lift.
http://www.alcanspring.com/products.htm

Clayton Off Road Long Arm Upgrade Kit with adjustable arms for 8-10" of lift.
http://claytonoffroad.com/product_info.php/cPath/18_68/products_id/110

Both of the items were purchased in 2009 for my 2001 XJ and have sat in my garage since then (never been used or installed). At the time I had a great garage to work in and was planning an intense build, but plans tend to change. Both of the items come with all bushings, bolts, and everything else that came with them. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like pictures or have any questions. Local pick up would be wonderful but I am willing to ship them. Buyer pays shipping.

Re: For Sale - Dallas, TX: 8" Alcan Leaf Springs & 8-10" Clayton Long Arm Kit

And the prices are???

The leaf springs were around $850 and the long arm kit was $950 originally. I am asking $1,200 for the set OBO. Send me an email if you need any pictures. Thanks for looking.

Interested. PM me or send an email.

Clayton kit is gone, thanks 2001XJ. Alcan springs are still up for grabs. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Bump for those Alcan Leafs, would like to get rid of them soon. $500+ shipping. They have never been installed and come with the proper bushing and greasable bolts.

just FYI threads don't bump in the classified section, they stay where they are ;)

I still have the leaves if anyone wants to make an offer. Zip code is 75206 and they weigh about 100lbs if you want to estimate shipping.

Back