• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEB 2014 ROTM SUBMISSION THREAD

XJLI

NAXJA Forum User
BEATERS!

RULES:

Must be an XJ/MJ based vehicle.
Submissions must be placed in the official ROTM submission thread.
Red letter names only.
First 5 submissions will be voted on.
One or two pictures. Pics must be hosted by the submitter, and sized properly for forum viewing.
NOTE: High resolution versions of the winning rig's pictures submitted must be provided. The original picture file MUST be provided upon winning ROTM, no re-sized or altered pictures will be allowed.
Pictures must be recently taken, maximum of 2 years old allowed.
No copyrighted photos will be allowed. Photo credits and compensation for their use will NOT be provided.
Winning rig must provide permission to use the pictures as sees fit. If you are not the owner/photographer of the picture, their permission must be available in writing (via PM ok). FAILURE TO TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF ROTM TITLE!
Winning rigs will be ineligible for the remainder of the calendar year.
Winner will be featured on the front page of

Only one picture will be selected for the forum front page and calendar, but an additional one can be used to showcase your rig for voting.

PLEASE PM ME after you have won and send me the links to the pictures you used, HIGH RES ONLY. If you don't PM, I'll PM you to remind you. If I don't get the pictures after one week of the poll closing, you forfeit the win and the second place finisher is now the winner... and so on

I have one that could qualify.
-1989 4.0 liter, Auto, NP231
-Dana 30 front Lockright - 4.10
-Dana 44 rear - Lincoln Locker - 4.10
-Rollcage by HDOffRoadEngineering
-Rockers by HDOffRoadEngineering
-Custom bumpers - Smittybuilt winch
-35" Boggers - bead locks for the fronts
-3" Skyjacker lift from junkyard
-Most of the XJ junkyard upgrades that are possible
2013-10-12122657_zps632a1171.jpg

Flexing_zps0fe3cb32.jpg

everything on this jeep was bent

4.0/ aw4 BM cooler/ np231 full SYE
RE 4.5"/ T&T long arms and belly pan / shackle relocation
teraflex histeer knuckle/ GM 1 ton crossover/ ruffstuff panhard/ durango box
D30/ 4.56/ aussie/ chromos/ spicers/ full circle clips/ ruffstuff cover
8.8/ 4.56/ Detroit/ alloys/ ruffstuff swap kit/ ruffstuff cover
HDO stiffeners with dents in them/ 2x6 rockers bent upward/ 35x12.5 xterrains/ aluminum 15x8's
home made cowl hood, 9" LED, stock bumpers..
look closely to see a "LIKE NEW" sticker on the windshield. icing on the cake..

Last edited:
I won last year already with my beater :gee:

If the pics/videos from UndergroundJeeps' January run were online I'd enter with those. As of right now the best pics I have of it in its natural habitat (full throttle, sick hillclimb) are the ones that won last time so I'd feel kinda lame using them again.

technically, those are past the 1yr limit so they dont count...

i cant believe there really arent any more entires after all the votes for beaters. i KNOW there are more smashed up XJs around.

technically, those are past the 1yr limit so they dont count...

i cant believe there really arent any more entires after all the votes for beaters. i KNOW there are more smashed up XJs around.

Uh, read your own rules!

i dont even want to win with that pic, i was just trying to help you get the voting started lol

2 years eh? I got this! do Blue Letters count? I support NAXJA too!

DSC_0030.jpg

sky_zpsc349e7c5.jpg

97 XJ
4.0/slushbox/231
Polished dana 44 front
Polished dana 60 rear

FOA 2.0 Remote Resi shocks at each corner
Midarm 3 link up front with some random coil springs
Clayton leaf packs in rear with an extended shackle and relocation brackets.

38" Maxxis Creepy crawlers on Allied Beadlocks

Shot it with guns, everything was smashed in one way or another, only glass on it was broken, and eventually A and B pillar failure in Summer 2011, doors welded shut and she made it to March 2012 when these photos were taken. Ended up bending the front axle, and a few other things and sold off what I could to fund my J10 build. I think it counts as a beater at this point (though it was once a decent rig).

Back