• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33" tires

jeepdog1

NAXJA Forum User
ok hive a set of 33/11.50/r15 ATs with 45% tred left if some one gives me $75.00 for them they can have om. if not in 3 days i am going to trash them.

If youre just going to trash them, then why not just give them away? If I had 75 bucks I might be interested but I dont. Now if you just want to get rid of them I might take them.

ok have a set of 33/11.50/r15 ATs with 45% tread left, if some one gives me $75.00 for them they can have them. if not, than in 3 days i am going to trash them.

6pts

If youre just going to trash them, then why not just give them away? If I had 75 bucks I might be interested but I dont. Now if you just want to get rid of them I might take them.

well i do have to pay to trow them away so figured i would try to sell them frist.

if you want them gone adn donw want to spend money to trash them, take the to ROM i'll take them off your hands. i cant afford tires right now, so we both would benifiet mutuialy from that

cool see u there but just know first one to put the money in my hand gets them if i still have them by the time of gilmer there urs

Back