• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Elections

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I should have posted this a month ago:

The position for Chapter Vice President and Chapter Treasurer are open for election. To serve in these positions you must be a paid member in good standing for the past 365 days.

Requirements for the positions can be found here: https://naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=246305267&postcount=2

Tom and Trent have agreed to continue in their respective positions. For the sake of fairness and transparency, I want to encourage others who may be interested in serving on the BOD.

The election will open December 15 and run for one week.

I nominate Trent "Putzer" Lutz for Vice president.

I nominate Tom "old_man" Houston for Secretary/Treasurer.

I second Trent for VP.

My plate is unfortunately too full to step in to a leadership role but count me in for providing assistance where ever I can next year. (trail runs, cleanup participation, Toys for tots presence, etc)

One item of note I have also been meaning to communicate to the current board members, I am still in possession of our shirt/sticker stock and our EZ up. I can hold on to them indefinitely in my garage but I don't want anyone to wonder where they are.

If you need them gone and I get re-elected, I can pick up the stuff and get them out of your garage. Not a big deal.

I don't remember exactly how this works, but did anybody ever get this election set up so people could vote?

I don't remember exactly how this works, but did anybody ever get this election set up so people could vote?
Start with accepting your nomination. ;)

Back