• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leaders Wanted!

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys here's my annual push for trail leaders. I have a few names already from the other thread but I like to keep things compiled. If you are willing to lead or gun for a Badlands trail, add your name to the list. MI will be taken care of by Troy and his group as always.

The BOD is proud to announce that we will continue to cover trail fees on Thursday for those that can make it to pre-run. We will also be offering $10 in raffle tickets to leaders and gunners as well as a token of our thanks for taking your time to volunteer. The trail leaders make this event what it is, otherwise we would just stand around our Jeeps in the parking lot (wait, we do that too :D)

If you are thinking about leading a trail group but aren't sure, feel free to shoot me a PM with your questions.

Here's what I have so far:

1. Fore Wheeler
2. podm98c
3. TORC811
4. scoobyxj
5. chuck619120

1. Fore Wheeler
2. podm98c
3. TORC811
4. scoobyxj
5. chuck619120
6. need-a-bow
7. XJ01-08

If you would like to run MI on Friday, please shoot me a PM!

Bueller... Bueller....

Just under a month away! Reminder that the BOD will reward trail leaders with $10 in raffle tickets and cover your Badlands trail fees on Thursday for the pre-run!!

I'll help wherever needed.

Back