• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Not just for hauling Jeeps.

8fa22fbfdb3d5b7146dc76fa2954a4d5.jpg

New daily?

I started tearing down the daughter's rig this afternoon. I have until just after Winterfest to get it built. If I can find open trailer space, maybe we will bring 2 to WF.

a98b80af334715f88406ab0c867da136.jpg

Got the whip in the new garage...

Still a lot to do...

mac ‘never ending’ gyvr

Today was the first day back at work after being off due to covid for 2 weeks late nov. Then surgery. Can't wait to walk normal again, but sure felt good to get out of the house

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

My lease is almost up on my F150. Now starts the anxiety of choosing another vehicle. F150 has been great but kinda want a change in scenery. Thinking about jumping into a Tundra. OMG they, along with every other half ton are sooo expensive. Still have a 30ft camper to pull.

Let’s add to the financial pains...my wife “needs” a new car now....

My lease is almost up on my F150. Now starts the anxiety of choosing another vehicle. F150 has been great but kinda want a change in scenery. Thinking about jumping into a Tundra. OMG they, along with every other half ton are sooo expensive. Still have a 30ft camper to pull.

Let’s add to the financial pains...my wife “needs” a new car now....

At least you are out from under the upside down truck and drove a new truck for three years...

Our lease is up in June...we'll likely do another F150...but she's thinking maybe bronco...

mac 'or exploder...or???' gyvr

I support the bronco idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not against it

But will it be fully released by June?

mac ‘that is the question’ gyvr

I’m loving the full size bronco. But yea, who’s to say when they will be on the road. I was at Ford and they don’t even want to talk about it.
The Bronco sports are at the dealers now but not even for sale...

Back