• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The XJ significant other thread

csudman

NAXJA Forum User
Postem, Linkem, do whatever you want withem. Photos of the ones that put up with our time consuming hobby. We come home from work tired and hungry, eat, then head straight for the garage. They put up with us.

This is my significant other, not married and girlfriend is so cheazy. Lets see yours.
2.jpg

PhatXJ said:
I'll post mine tonight.

Phat, I think the only people who want to see your stud would be found in the den, and I think that topic would be better addressed there as well :eek: :D :cool:

BTW, is this your first real gf in a while?? You seem to like posting her pic a lot :D

Me, I'm currently in between right now, talkin to a chick my mom teaches. Kinda weird, but we'll see how it goes :confused:

Ary

She and me. Think my temper is short..she makes me look relaxed. She was even pissed of in this pic (bad pic of a pic taken with my phone-camera).
Picture001.jpg

XJguy

XJguy said:
She and me. Think my temper is short..she makes me look relaxed. She was even pissed of in this pic (bad pic of a pic taken with my phone-camera).
Picture001.jpg

XJguy

I really dont believe thats you, theres no way anyone on this board looks that smooth:D

But if it is, shes hot!!!

Edit: Forgot to mention I love the Mr. T Starter Kit.

Dave, no matter how many times I've seen that picture, I still can't see that as being you. Just doesn't look anything like what I've pictured in my head for so long.

Back