• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CORR races May 19th-20th, LA Fairplex

FWIW, They just ran CORR up here in Lancaster at the fair grounds and they are coming back 09/15/2007 - 09/16/2007. I was in Moab during the first race but planning on going in Sept. Gotta go cheer on the Amsoil rigs.

Santa will be going Sat and Ill be going Sun. I went to the Antelope day one and saw some of the best racing I have ever seen, including all motorsports. Watching Johnny Greeves flick that truck around the track is worth the money. The trophy karts put on a VERY good show as well, check out the vid its really well done.

NBC coverage of Antelope

trophy kart video

juryrigjalopy said:
Santa will be going Sat and Ill be going Sun. I went to the Antelope day one and saw some of the best racing I have ever seen, including all motorsports. Watching Johnny Greeves flick that truck around the track is worth the money. The trophy karts put on a VERY good show as well, check out the vid its really well done.

NBC coverage of Antelope

trophy kart video
good deal, not sure which day we are going yet. Johny Greaves is a madman, just got Dezert People 5 and it has some in-cab footage of him absolutely destroying his rig in a really bad roll, he gets really thrashed around and his rig is basically a pile of very expensive parts, can't wait!

Skullvarian said:
good deal, not sure which day we are going yet. Johny Greaves is a madman, just got Dezert People 5 and it has some in-cab footage of him absolutely destroying his rig in a really bad roll, he gets really thrashed around and his rig is basically a pile of very expensive parts, can't wait!

Go to my NBC link and watch day one from Antelope. Johnny Greeves stalls at the start and comes from the very back of the pack and wins the race...full speed around a banked sweeper bicycling it most of the time.

I've got a dumb Q., but I checked the site and couldn't find out if they're selling tickects at the gates.

Can I just roll up and get tickets ?
I'd love to take my son, but can't commit to pre-purchasing tickets.
Thanks for any info....

Curt

4xSanta said:
Robby Gordon will drive a Baldwin pro 2 truck sunday so I am going sunday...........SANTA
hmmm, that may be worth going on Sunday instead, I'll have to check with the rest of the crew.
Chris

Xtreme XJ said:
I've got a dumb Q., but I checked the site and couldn't find out if they're selling tickects at the gates.

Can I just roll up and get tickets ?
I'd love to take my son, but can't commit to pre-purchasing tickets.
Thanks for any info....

Curt

Curt let me know if you head up, may join you.

karstic said:
Curt let me know if you head up, may join you.

10-4 will do..... I think I have your Cell SOMEWHERE....... but if you get a chance PM it to me.... I probably won't know till Fri. eve. Don't know if that's too late, but I'll holler if I do go.

Curt

4xSanta said:
General admission at the gate $25.00,gates open at 9am racin at 1pm,they put on a great show.Robby Gordon will drive a Baldwin pro 2 truck sunday so I am going sunday...........SANTA

So is there anything to keep a 7 yr. olds attention BEFORE 1300hrs.?
Trophy carts or buggies?
While I can appreciate RG's "skills" his personality/attitude and ???? need a lot of adjustment.
I just want the boy to see what the CORR side of it is all about... hopefully...

Thanks for the help everyone

Curt

I just woke up missed my shcedualed calss to today so I might head back and watch them today . yesterday was a blast some really good head to head racing and some really balls out crashes including one that made them restart the race since it happened to take out the K-rails in front of the starters podium. Bring a hat sunscreen and someting to sit on. We had premium seats and it was worth it to not be packed in like sardines. Ill post up some pics later

Gerr said:
I just woke up missed my shcedualed calss to today so I might head back and watch them today . yesterday was a blast some really good head to head racing and some really balls out crashes including one that made them restart the race since it happened to take out the K-rails in front of the starters podium. Bring a hat sunscreen and someting to sit on. We had premium seats and it was worth it to not be packed in like sardines. Ill post up some pics later

I like the LeManns starts though..... it was too bad they changed it...
While we weren't up high we were about mid way up.
It was a cool experience for the kids.... they loved it.

Curt

Back