• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and greet May 18th 19th and 20th Slade KY

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Here's the crazy part there will be wheeling too, the meet and greeet part will be at night around te camp fire. Post up if interested. Contact me and I will give you the directions to the campground.

Last edited:
I will put it on my calendar.

Ok guys back to the first page, can we get more than two rigs to this one, it will be a good time I promise (unless you are a prude).

NAXJA people. If you haven't been to this place, you need to get there. Easily one of the nicest places to wheel. Some tough spots with tons of technical trail riding, plan on covering some miles in a non offroad park atmosphere.

Brian. You going down Friday night or planning to get some wheeling done on Friday. As of the moment, I am planning to work that Friday. Pat join in and correct me if you are planning that Friday off.

Gene (not a prude) MJ

I am also working on Friday. AS of right now I think there are 2 more xj's and a YJ that will be going. It will be a good time.

Figured I would show what this place is all about.

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Very nice place wheel

Wish I could go, didn't get the XJ done, plus if I didn't attend my wife's college graduation, I'd never sleep in the bedroom again :D

I will prolly have the back seat open if someone needs a lift. My wife and I will be out all weekend to celebrate our 17th anni, so the shotgun seat is spoke for (hers).

Sweet! Any chance of a, um, "test drive" of the tow rig?(J/K) Look forward to seeing you there.

Back