• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN: SE XJers......

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
I have been asked to consider a trip to Tellico next weekend as an alternative to Windrock. There are only 4 members wanting to make the trip,and Tellico seems to be more centrally located for us four. I'll leave it up to you guys,I'm up for either. :mrgreen: If anyone else wants to make the trip to Tellico instead,chime in now!

Lee 94XJ

I was hoping to make it to Windrock since I've never been there. Plus I'd rather go to Tellico when I can camp out for a few days which I won't be able to do next weekend. But if more people want to go to Tellico I'll go.

Lee

I had been abstaining from the Windrock discussion due to prior plans to go out to SW NC (what I thought was Fire Creek/Hayesville) for a camp-out with my wife Karen, a buddy and his wife & son. My buddy's buddy plays in a rock band out there and is having a party Sat night... (I'll find more particulars on that if others are interested)

As it turns out, the party is in Hanging Dog (just up the road from Tellico twds Murphy! And my GENIOUS buddy had planned us to Primitive Camp w-a-y over the other side of Murphy at Fire Creek :shock: ) BUT my buddy has to go out west on an 18 wheeler trip that weekend anyway (I found that last bit out yesterday eve)

Anyhow, Gina & Joe (buddies wife & son) may still be into the trip. Joe would get a thrill from Tellico...he has been through Uwharrie with me, and that didn't scare him off. We will camp at Crawfords Fri and Sat nights, and wheel on Saturday (maybe night ride Friday?)

So as it stands right now, I'll be at Tellico next weekend. Maybe if we get a good group of SE NAXJA folks together, we can name this the FallFlog and make it an annual SE chapter event?

Heather's supposed to be there with some of her friends,as well. Sounds like it's swinging the Tellico way.....anyone else? Speek now or forever hold your peace. We need your input!!

Tellico suits me okay if that's where everyone else wants to go. Tellico is getting pretty tough for a near stock rig tho. How many winches going? :D

Back