• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any CT Xjers

I'm from CT, Tekka Maki (spelling?) is from CT, and there are a few more of us, some members and some just forum participants.

I'm just on the west side of New Haven. We also have some folks in RI who may be closer to you than some parts of CT

im from newport RI. actually im stationed here in the coast guard originally from PA-(paragon 10min away) you know any places to go mess around. i have an 01 3inch skyjacker and 2inch shackels. 31 at's . let me know im only on duty 15 days a month

hey dan.. glad to see you over on this board.. lots of good people here.. it's more of an XJ/MJ entusuaist club than a wheeling club, but there are plenty who do wheel... think you can make it to the food drive next week??

been there. cool place to go. definitely would go there again.

<Edited by Eagle to remove location reference>

Last edited by a moderator:
jeepwarrior20 said:
theres a pretty good place in Smithfield
Don't say anything more on the open forums. In fact, I wish you hadn't even mentioned the town.

With the scarcity of legal wheeling in New England, we just DO NOT post locations or directions to wheeling spots on Internet forums, because it makes it too easy for the greenie-weenie eco-terrorists to find out where we go and coordinate their efforts to block us out.

You'll find that this is true for all 4x4 forums in the northeast, and if you violate this etiquette you will make yourself very unpopular very quickly.

Last edited:
im going sat. to a secret location, you'll have to call me if anyone wants to go. i dont live in ct but a few friends do and we go often. sat is looking most likely. Any inquiries can pm me by friday

xjrugger said:
im going sat. to a secret location, you'll have to call me if anyone wants to go. i dont live in ct but a few friends do and we go often. sat is looking most likely. Any inquiries can pm me by friday

perchance is it the EC4WDA food drive in Ct saturday??

silverstreak 01 and i are going to be at the Crystal Mall in waterford, Ct if anyone wants to meet up , just basically to check out each others rigs and if we know of any trails.

i dont know?? i dont think so, we are meeting up at my friends house in meriden and then taking a drive that's w/i half hour. not to be the riddler or anything but im wary of what i post b/c ive been reamed out here b4.

Back