NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 15th, 2019, 09:56
NAXJA Forum User

Rusy's radius arms with skid plates?

I'm about to install a set of rustys first generation radius arms. I'm going to be running 35's with a lot more down travel than up travel. There for I will not have a ton of ground clearance so i'm trying to figure out what skid plate system will work with that cross member and set up. Up front i'm running a dana 30 hp trussed and locked with a solid diff cover. Then currie y link steering with a iron man andy aluminum tie rod with iron man andy track bar system (track bar, bracket and brace), and a steering box brace from quadratic. In the rear i have an 8.25 29 spline locked with a solid diff cover. Then a tomken gas tank skid plate.

The two skid plates i'm looking at tomken engine/tranny skid plate and their transfer case skid that goes frame rail to frame rail?
Does anyone have any experience with these or others with a cross member similar to the rustys?