• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yukon Ultimate88 F8.8 C-clip eliminator kit & get front D30 4340 axle kit for $209!

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Yukon Ultimate88 F8.8 C-clip eliminator kit & get front D30 4340 axle kit for $209!

-For a limited time-
Order a
Yukon Ultimate 88 axle kit 95-02 Explorer, 4340 Chrome-Moly (Double drilled axles)

& Get

USA Standard 4340 Chrome-Moly replacement axle kit for TJ/XJ/YJ/WJ/ZJ front, Dana 30, 27 spline

FOR ONLY $209 TOTAL MORE!
That is over $200 off.

Go Here to order

Yukon Ultimate 88 axle kit 95-02 Explorer, 4340 Chrome-Moly (Double drilled axles).
  • Fits 1995-2002 Ford Explorer
  • Axle kit
  • 4340 Chromoly
  • 31 spline
  • Eliminates factory c-clips
  • Complete kit includes axles, axle bearings and seals and all necessary hardware
Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest in heat-treating technologies provide a strong axle for off-road, on the street or at the track.
Technical Notes: The axles in this kit are double drilled for 5 x 4.5" & 5 x 5.5" bolt patterns. The kit eliminates the factory c/clips and increases the overall axle width 1" per side.

Thank you,
Robert Kobal
RWK Haus Supply
714-875-2414
www.RWKHausSupply.com

Re: Yukon Ultimate88 F8.8 C-clip eliminator kit & get front D30 4340 axle kit for $20

Link says not found. Is this still valid?

Re: Yukon Ultimate88 F8.8 C-clip eliminator kit & get front D30 4340 axle kit for $20

Yes, sorry. Still having website update issues. You're welcome to email me or just get me a email address and ship to Zip and I will email you a custom, click to pay, elect invoice you can pay / order with.

OK website was updated and link is functional.

Back