• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slick Rock/Deer Valley/Strawberry June 19th and 20th

if i only had the gas money, and the time off

On the same note, on July 17th to July 20th, we are doing a mini Sierra Fest. Thursday to Friday we are doing Slickrock, Deervalley, and Strawberry. Friday to Sunday, either Barrett or back to the Rubicon. Barrett should open up by the 20th (530-647-5415). Looks like we will go to Icehouse Rd. and up to the Rubicon. Three rigs so far, my '88 XJ, a 2005 L J Rubicon, and a 2007 KJ 4-door Rubicon. Post up if interested in a family oriented run like this.

Lodi Jim said:
On the same note, on July 17th to July 20th, we are doing a mini Sierra Fest. Thursday to Friday we are doing Slickrock, Deervalley, and Strawberry. Friday to Sunday, either Barrett or back to the Rubicon. Barrett should open up by the 20th (530-647-5415). Looks like we will go to Icehouse Rd. and up to the Rubicon. Three rigs so far, my '88 XJ, a 2005 L J Rubicon, and a 2007 KJ 4-door Rubicon. Post up if interested in a family oriented run like this.

I would love to do this, my only concern is the fact I have open diffs and 32" tires (4.5" lift), and no sliders as of yet. I have done parts of the Rubicon in my last wheeler an '85 full size Bronco, but not in the XJ. If the other participants in the group don't mind my limitations I would be happy to tag along. :wierd:

Back