• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$375 - Chy 8.25, Dana 30, 35, 44 - Front & Rear Gear sets & Full Better Master kits

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
$375 - Chy 8.25, Dana 30, 35, 44 - Front & Rear Gear sets & Full Better Master kits

RWK Haus Supply is back at it with a new better site, SAME Lowest pricing.
Get your parts Fast with 1-2 day delivery to most of the lower USA

GET YOUR LOWEST COST AND HIGHEST QUALITY RE-GEAR KIT HERE

2 - USA standard ring & pinion gear sets

USA Standard ring and pinion sets are the right choice to add confidence to your install. USA Standard Gear offers a full line of ring and pinion sets for a variety of common and hard to find applications.
2 - USA Standard Master Overhaul kits
Uses OE Quality Koyo bearings and races
Included are carrier bearings and races, pinion bearings and races, pinion seal, axle seals (front only), complete shim kit, ring gear bolts, pinion nut, oil baffles and slingers, thread locker, marking compound with brush and gasket.

These are some of the highest quality gear sets you can buy and the most complete full master install kits available. If you wanted to replace all shims and items in your differential (except the carrier) and you buy a different branded master kit, you likely will not have all the shims, slingers and baffles needed to complete your install.

Really want to save $$ while getting a stronger and better setup?
Add a 4340 Chromoly front axle kit for only $410 to your door.
Or a Spartan front locker at $249 or rear at $255!

Warranty: 1 year warranty against Manufacturer defects​

Re: $375 - Chy 8.25, Dana 30, 35, 44 - Front & Rear Gear sets & Full Better Master ki

Dana 50 and sterling 10.5?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Re: $375 - Chy 8.25, Dana 30, 35, 44 - Front & Rear Gear sets & Full Better Master ki

Dana 50 and sterling 10.5?

What year? and what ratio?

5.13 the axles are out of a 2001 f350

Last edited:

5.13 the axles are out of a 2001 f350

Tried to PM you a quote but your box is full.

If only they made a 4.27 ratio for the reverse rotation D30....

EDIT: Nice deal on the complete front, and rear XJ package!

Last edited:

And on that note, I guess I am going with 4.56. I'll be talking to you soon!

Still in stock and still the same great deal!

Back