• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017 NWFEST dates

crazymaci

NAXJA Forum User
What are the dates for this years nwfest run? We usually do middle of June, we did Father's Day last year.just trying to get some trips planned out.we are driving the truck and camper out to Minnesota for two weeks over the 4th of July,and I think we are leaving the last weekend of June.

Why do we have to move, why can't they move, why do they think they own the meadow, why, why why???? can't we all just get along?

I think we can get along it's just I found them a little rude and snobbish. If the weather is good I'm sure there will be more of them than there was 2yrs ago when it was stupid hot.

I believe that has been our weekend since we started going there, they always did fathers day weekend but i guess people were busy on fathers day so they moved it to our weekend.

We (the BOD) would like to keep our traditional weekend,we could however leave the meadow if someone knows of an alternate campground that would accomodate our group.

If turn out is similar to the last couple years we could feasibly make our spot in a smaller area. Wasn't there a decent spot at the base of the trail that goes up to the rocks? Bathrooms would be the priority I would say.

I think if we stayed on the right side of Long meadow it can work.
Do our gathering where the canopy was at a few years ago.
Seems all the bikes where staging to the left side.

If i remember right that is a private camp ground down there, I've heard talk of us trying to reserve it in the past but don't have any information about it.

I have been looking at some options in the area,I'm waiting to hear back.

No, no. On the same side of the bridge as Long Meadow, on the right as you head up the hill.

Back