• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What time?

XJCasper

NAXJA Member #1042
What time are we taking off on Thursday?

I will be filling up at the new Costco in Olympia and meeting anyone from this are (XJLaredo?) around the Martin Way I believe. If I run slow for some reason, I will catch up with you guys.

Jason

JMotorsprt said:
What time are we taking off on Thursday?

I will be filling up at the new Costco in Olympia and meeting anyone from this are (XJLaredo?) around the Martin Way I believe. If I run slow for some reason, I will catch up with you guys.

Jason

I believe around 10am. Thats us more north guys, Phil should have the just of it, so probably 10:40-11:00, when we will meet up with you guys to head out?

12GaugeXJ said:
I believe around 10am. Thats us more north guys, Phil should have the just of it, so probably 10:40-11:00, when we will meet up with you guys to head out?

Concur. Mark and I were talking tonight about leaving at 10am on Thursday.

Just like last trip.

THURSDAY MORNING
Andy, Phil, and I will roll out of Kent around 10:00.

Head south on 167 and scoop up Eli at Pacific.

Try to meet up with Joni near Tacoma somewhere around 10:30.

Head south on 5 and take Exit 109 (Lacey) between 10:45 and 11:00. Get off and back on the freeway and hopefully Jason and family, James and anyone else will be there waiting. We will call ahead (Cell phone to James) when we pass Ft Lewis to give a heads up that we're coming. Jason, since you are coming from Yelm, plan on being in Lacey between 10:30 and 10:45. Maybe you and James can hook up before we get there? There's a Denny's right there at 109. Maybe you can get there early and have breakfast?

We will be rolling off and right back on the freeway with multiple vehicles. Best to be fueled up and ready to roll.

Phil and I discussed 2 stops near the border...

First one in Vancouver for fuel (cheaper and it's SELF SERVE!).

The Second is across the Columbia at Janssen Beach (MLK Blvd Exit) to get to GI Joes for permits.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt...mAFJWNkc1Q--&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0

I believe this is also a great place for anyone in the Portland area to hook up that wants to travel with the group (Between 1:00 and 1:30)

As with any Group traveling, it's important for everyone to do your best to stay on time. We would like to try and get to camp at a decent time so dallying is not something we want to do.

:woohoo: Getting close!! Everyone bring a shovel or 2 (loan one to someone).

I'll plan on meeting you guys at the GI Joes between 1 and 1:30. See ya there!

Back