• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Coil springs and spacers

themud

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got 2 RE 3.5" coil springs in good shape them and 2 .75" spacers per side got me up to 5" of lift and it did quite well...
100 OBO
Ive also got a pair of the aforementioned .75 spacers for sale as well they make great levers for the front if your a little down..

I will ship both on buyers dime, Buyer pays actual shipping charges(I work for USPS so thats how theyll go)...
Thanks
Daniel

Would you be willing to sell just the coils without the spacers? If so, let me know how much and I'll see what I can do about taking them off your hands. Probably be about 4-4.25" of lift with just the coils correct?

Probly more like 3.5-4.0 I may have been off a .25" in my measurements:D , but at 5" who the hell cares...You should see at least a 3.5 depending on how much weight ya got up there..Ive got a 80lb tube bumper up front so that pulls it down a bit...
themud

Gotcha...how much do you want for just the coils if you're willing to sell those seperately?

Are you wanting to sell the coils separately? I'm still waiting to hear from ya. Just shoot me a PM. I'd like to buy them.

Sent you a PM on the coils, let me know shipping to 62025. Thanks

Jeff

Back