• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stuff for sale in Bama

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
did you upgrade, or just tired of them laying around?

caglezxj said:
did you upgrade, or just tired of them laying around?
Both. I'm running 99112 16 to 26 inches in back, and 99234 16-27 inches up front. The old Rancho's have been on my garage floor for months...need them gone. They were on my rig at stock height- huge improvement over stock shocks, and also with 3 inches of lift. That worked fine if you don't want alot of droop......:jester:

Jess said:
how much for the rear ds?
I duuno...how much is a new DS? maybe $200? How about $25.00:sunshine: You wanna come down and get it? It had maybe 70-80k on it when removed. No issues, just did a SYE and CV shaft.

I saw your post in the pic forum. Why don't you hold on to that ds and bring it to me this spring when you come up to Windrock to ride with us. I assume you saw Doug's ds in the pics....thats why we need a new trail spare.

Jess said:
I saw your post in the pic forum. Why don't you hold on to that ds and bring it to me this spring when you come up to Windrock to ride with us. I assume you saw Doug's ds in the pics....thats why we need a new trail spare.
Yeh, that was one wasted DS. Well, you are assuming I'll be able to make that trip. And I'd like to, but may not be able, as I'm working with a 3 year old and one year old on this end! I can hold it for you. It's in an out of the way spot. and, how does one go about using a stock DS if you have a SYE installed?

No sye...that ds will work on both 96- and 97+ if you change the slip yoke.
btw I have a six year old and a 8 week old.
If you hold it for me I will get it from you sometime, either when you make it up here or I make it down there.

Jess said:
No sye...that ds will work on both 96- and 97+ if you change the slip yoke.
btw I have a six year old and a 8 week old.
If you hold it for me I will get it from you sometime, either when you make it up here or I make it down there.
You got it. I'll put your name on it.:D
Can I give you some bumper parts too???

I think Doug is going to go with an aftermarket bumper (TNT or JCR). He is running with no bumper right now because his bracket on the passenger side was bent pretty bad.
My bumpers are fine except for a little rust from the trees I've hit.....Thanks for the offer though.

Jess said:
I think Doug is going to go with an aftermarket bumper (TNT or JCR). He is running with no bumper right now because his bracket on the passenger side was bent pretty bad.
My bumpers are fine except for a little rust from the trees I've hit.....Thanks for the offer though.
That's pretty funny. I was actually just kidding. Well, I do have both rear brackets if anyone needs them! If you don't need bumper stuff, how about some shocks?? You could do some custom mounts maybe, and make them work....or I've also got some stock shackles and LCA's.....any takers??:sunshine:

ChuckstrPT said:
That's pretty funny. I was actually just kidding. Well, I do have both rear brackets if anyone needs them! If you don't need bumper stuff, how about some shocks?? You could do some custom mounts maybe, and make them work....or I've also got some stock shackles and LCA's.....any takers??:sunshine:

Shocks for lift or stock height?

Jess said:
Shocks for lift or stock height?
All the details right here
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=904724
They are what Rancho recommends for 3 inche lift. I found they worked great on stock, but were short for a 3 inch lift using stock mounts. Click the link for all the compressed/extended measures, and condition info! I'll have to look and see what else I've got for you.....:viking:

I don't need that size right now. My stock XJ's have good shocks. The rig I am building now is going to have somewhere between 4.5 and 6 inches, depending of the weight of my cage and bumpers.

Keep looking for more stuff for me and I'll keep checking back.
Thanks,
Joe

Back