• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
To all who came out for the 6th running of our summer Tellico event. Extra big thanks to Heather and Kevin for looking after it, and to Steve Crawford for his hospitality.

Too many others to thank, but I'll say that I am very proud to be a part of NAXJA and the Southeast Chapter. I am always impressed how our folks are ready, willing and able to help out & look after others. There were many good examples of teamwork in action over the week/weekend of 'wheeling and wrenching.

In addition to 'the regulars,' we had a slew of new folks come out this year. I hope y'all enjoyed yourselves, didn't beat up your Jeeps too bad, and are making plans to come back again next year.

In case no one noticed, the trails at Upper Tellico OHV don't offer up much for folks desiring an 'easy' experience. When (not if) it rains, they get fairly rough, but some can still be traversed by a stock or lightly modified XJ. Skid plates, rocker protection, and aggressive tires are your friends up in those hills.

Keep in mind that the SE Chapter will be returning to Tellico on the last weekend in October for the Fall Flog. This will be our 4th fall event... it's historically been a lot smaller than the summer event attendance-wise, and more laid back: Just a few folks gathering for a few days of 'wheeling.

Woody
SE Chapter Recorder

Last edited:
Back