• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll Call.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's seven and a half months away but I'm curious to see who plans on attending this year. I'm also curious to know if you are going because you went to the 30th anniversary and had so much fun you plan on going again or if you couldn't go and are so bummed out you plan on making up for it this year.

Definitely planning on going to this, wont be in my jeep but I will rent a JK from Canyonlands jeep. Highly looking forward to it.

I couldn't make it last year and I really regretted it. All vacations were cancelled because of the government shut down. I hope I can make it this time. Too far away to know yet for sure.

Depends on the year. The last few off years have been pretty low. I'm trying to change that this year. A few years ago the numbers were almost the same.

Sounds crazy, but it will totally be a decision made with in two weeks of the event probably.

I will know more in the next month or two depending on if my other vacations are approved at work. Kind of hard to explain. Definitely keeping the option open.

mac 'wants to go to Moab every year' gyvr

Harlan was that event the last two years...a vacation.

mac 'and moab in 2008' gyvr

Not me! :(

Back