NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Past NAXJA Events > PAST NAXJA EVENTS > WinterFest 2010
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

WinterFest 2010 Planning and discussion for MWC WinterFest 2010. March 5-7 2010 at Badlands ORP, Attica, IN

Old March 7th, 2010, 18:11
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Thanks for a Great time everyone

I am the one who swapped for a 8.25C to scrap the Ultimate D35 in the campgroud. I dont get to talk to you (everyone whom helped me) to get your name, please tell me so I can give you my thank you! I think I should say thank you to everybody who went to the WF! I sometime think there's too many of people who are willing to help!!!!!! THANK YOU!
Old March 7th, 2010, 18:17
NAXJA Forum User

Wow. Lots of drama for the ride home. Made it to Champain (sp) IL and my cps decided to throw in the towel. Lucky me that Brian decided to trailer his this trip. His came down and mine went home the rest of the way on the trailer. Got home about 3:30.

As everyone is saying, it was a great time. Haven't cut loose like that in a while. I can't over-express my graditude to all you 'green shirts' for the amount of work that goes into pulling this off.

Mac 'he can get down on one knee' gyver, that was a class move. Good luck to you both.

Got some pics to add just as soon as I unload the camera.

I'm ready for Oh Eleven!
Old March 7th, 2010, 18:18
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95' heep View Post
I am the one who swapped for a 8.25C to scrap the Ultimate D35 in the campgroud. I dont get to talk to you (everyone whom helped me) to get your name, please tell me so I can give you my thank you! I think I should say thank you to everybody who went to the WF! I sometime think there's too many of people who are willing to help!!!!!! THANK YOU!
I helped out a little bit and I know bmyohn lended a hand as well. It was a good time and, I'm glad you got it going. I took a break, patrolled the campfire and when I cam back you dad (great guy, I enjoyed chatting with him) said that you went for a test drive. I was the guy that stole Dan Wheelers floor jack and returned it without him even knowing it.
Old March 7th, 2010, 19:07
Want to puff on my pipe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleYes View Post
...I was the guy that stole Dan Wheelers floor jack and returned it without him even knowing it.
Saturday night, you could have stolen Dan Wheelers underwear and he wouldn't have noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANHO13 View Post
[RTETTY DTR I JSVR NRVER BERNN THING DRRND.
Old March 7th, 2010, 19:08
NAXJA Forum User

speaking of that Sean, I still have yours
Old March 7th, 2010, 20:10
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Dude, I gotta give you some props for swapping that axle on the trailers just so you could wheel today too. I didn't get to meet you but saw you working furiously on the rig to get it ready.
[/QUOTE]
Old March 8th, 2010, 00:17
NAXJA Member #120

thanks for all the well wishes...i'll cover the details on how sneaky i was in a thread later this week...

mac 'drunk again' gyvr
My idea of a perfect vacation is a road trip through beautiful country. To make it really fun, all that's needed is a modified vehicle, a few close friends, and some serious off-roading. Cole Quinnell - Editor, 4WOR, Dec 99
Old March 8th, 2010, 00:40
NAXJA Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanR View Post
Saturday night, you could have stolen Dan Wheelers underwear and he wouldn't have noticed.
Friday too! I got chit for my user name from him that night. I had to re-introduce myself when we talked on Saturday.

95' heep. I was happy to see you get it off the trailer and going again, I probably would have thrown in the towel, though good thing you had the spare lined up already! I was in the campsite next to you, did what I could.

I will also give thanks for the great time! Bonfire(s) were what I expected, but the wheeling as well as the little assistance I got was above par! Thanks to 87manche, and the computer engineer for getting my e-fan revived.

Hope the guy in the black 2nd gen with cooling probs as well made it home okay!

Sorry I'm bad with names in brief encounters! But the faces I will remember.

Don't take it personally, I'm like this to everyone.

Last edited by 97XJ2; March 8th, 2010 at 00:53.
Old March 8th, 2010, 07:52
NAXJA Member

Quote:
I'll second what 97XJ2 said. Brett, you have a lot more dedication than I do. At that point I'd probably give up and thrown it on the trailer. Was glad to see you got it fixed and were gone and out wheeling on Sunday.

Nice meeting you and Corey.
Old March 8th, 2010, 08:28
NAXJA Forum User

It was a great time. Glad to finally put some faces to names. I took exactly 582 pictures so I'll be working on getting those into photobucket. The glare of the sun and the guy from the mag kept getting in the way, but i made some work