• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Shirts

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
Well Fellas, the shirts are in! Sorry its taken so long, I know some of you have been waiting patiently. The misses and I are labeling the mailing slips now, so I'll be sure to get them out to you tomorrow. Here's a pic.
Thanks...Juice

picture.JPG

If anyone wants to order more I'll be doing another order sometime in March. These were already paid for so, I'll post up for the next order. I'm moving in Feb so I don't want to get into mailing checks an what not right now. Thanks. Juice

Just got my NAC shirt in the mail. Looks great! Quality T-shirt and solid print.

Thanks Juice,

Copperhead

Shirts showed up today.Look great.Thanks for you time and effort.
Wayne

Nice job on the shirts man, i just recived them today and they are very spiffy, it lets me show off the club even when im out of my xj. the hat goes off to you for setting the whole thing up

No problemo of setting it up. For those that missed out, I'm going to do more of them soon once we move and get the new baby (born yesterday) set up. I'll do them, and maybe some for NAC Fest. Juice

juicexj24 said:
No problemo of setting it up. For those that missed out, I'm going to do more of them soon once we move and get the new baby (born yesterday) set up. I'll do them, and maybe some for NAC Fest. Juice

Congrats on the new baby! :rattle: You had your wife helping you pack these up the other day when she was THIS close? How'd she reach the table to fold the shirts and stuff the envelopes? hahahahaha Anyways, congrats again and good luck on your move.

Wow, you and your wife deserve triple credit for getting these out with all that going on, congrats on the little one, and good luck with the move. Oh, yeah, the shirts arrived and are stylin' - I know because my wife swiped one already ....lol

Glad everyone liked them. If anyone got the wrong size please let me know. With how it was so crazy around here it might have, if so I'll take care of you on the next order. Baby is doing great. Wife was happy to help...Thanks, Juice

Back