• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Checks

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
For those of you who paid your registration by check, please mbring your checkbook with you. I will swap your old check for a new one made out to me.

The hassles of opening a Sierra Chapter account have finally gotten to me, and I've been fronting all of the trip expenses out of pocket.

Cash is OK as well.

Thanks for your help, I'm jazzed to see everyone and take my new beasty out onto the trail for its maiden voyage!

CRASH

CRASH said:
For those of you who paid your registration by check, please mbring your checkbook with you. I will swap your old check for a new one made out to me.

The hassles of opening a Sierra Chapter account have finally gotten to me, and I've been fronting all of the trip expenses out of pocket.

Cash is OK as well.

Thanks for your help, I'm jazzed to see everyone and take my new beasty out onto the trail for its maiden voyage!

CRASH

well, the check book is at home, so it'll be cash..wait..that's american money, right? ruh roh...

Back