• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Shirts

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
I will be placing an order for SEC shirts to cover the orders that got messed up, and for anybody else who would like one. I would like to have the order placed by the middle of next week at the latest. If you would like one, they will be going for $15 shipped. Post here what quantity, size, and color you want.

Colors available will be Grey, Black, Dark Green, Light Blue (like this year's crawl shirts), and I'm going to check on a military green.

Edit: The price will now be $20 shipped. Going to be a smaller order so I'm not getting a better rate like I did on the crawl shirts.

I can NOT combine crawl shirts and SEC shirts in one order to meet minimum. In other words, if you want extra crawl shirts, we need a minimum order of 12 for just those.

Do you have an order from me?

Shirts will look like these:

Shirts_zpsbd075c14.png

And can be mix and matched in any of these colors:

http://www.sanmar.com/sanmar-servle...odel_Front_2009.jpg&swatch=Aquatic Blue&top=Y

I'd like to have a 3XL Crawl shirt too if you do another run.

Shirts will look like these:

And can be mix and matched in any of these colors:

So we could get a black front and a grey back if we wanted??? :cheers:

For those who ordered shirts, or are waiting on them as replacements for crawl shirts....they were ordered a couple of weeks ago, and I was supposed to have them on Friday of last week. Got a call Friday morning stating there was a problem with some of them, and they needed to be re-made. Should be getting them this Friday.

Back