• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage

My carnage list is:
  • T-case output seal/cone
  • Destroyed the 3 day old OX cable in the front
  • Took out every piece of my exhaust system (cracked header, needed to replace downpipe before I drove home, dented everything else)
  • 1 tire sidewall from driving on a flat
  • Caliper bolt/slide pin dented
  • Dented crossmember/t-case skid
  • Had trackbar issues on the trail, might wallowed out axle side mount. Lost power steering at one point on trail
  • Slightly pushed in door handle, no longer works and door doesn't open
  • Twised tire carrier latch 90*. That is why if you see pictures/video of me I have a yellow ratchet strap through the back tire on my swingout. Dented the Detours rear bumper some
  • Rear driveshaft rock rash and dented.
  • All rims have rock rash and dented
  • Both rockers dented (even the side with the rocker guard)
  • Both quarter panels dented even more than they were
  • Ripped the e-brake bracket splitter off the mounts from the unibody.
  • Dented and cracked the unibody. Dented and started ripping the spring hanger, dented the center unibody rails on both sides, and I found last night an awesome dent/crack starting in the rear section.

Some pictures.

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0450.jpg

good carnage in this thread.

I am seriously entertaining the thought of NACFest next year. It looks like you guys know how to break things.

I am seriously entertaining the thought of NACFest next year. It looks like you guys know how to break things.

Glenn would fit in with these guys well! :D I will have an extra week of vacation, I was thinking about this too!

Wait, you guys don't break when you wheel? Is that why every other chapter runs multiple trails in a day and doesn't have a million pictures of everyone eating on the side of a trail?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I caught on fire too. But I know most of you knew that already.

Wait, you guys don't break when you wheel? Is that why every other chapter runs multiple trails in a day and doesn't have a million pictures of everyone eating on the side of a trail?

That sounds dumb, when else am I supposed to eat my hot pockets? NAC wheeling FTMFW.

did you say something?
272226_10150654850430694_547905693_19314536_5508297_o.jpg

259448_10150654850045694_547905693_19314533_8021342_o.jpg

The good part of that is that we know how to fix things too.
Come on out! You wont be disappointed.

Not only do we know how to fix things, we fix them in style with fireworks!

5879494586_e9805e95d1_z.jpg

But I agree, definitely come on out.

Nate also Breaks tents with fireworks!! :D

If you can't duck it, F*&$ IT! :D

Well I started my carnage at the bottom of trail 5 hill climb with broken rear drive shaft u bolts. Ross hooked me up with a fresh set and some u joints which I installed while being under heavy fire from some middle easterners that were stoning me.

Next off was ripping the exhaust off on Otters which SUCKED I couldnt stand listening to what now sounded like a mercruieser for the rest of the weekend
DSCN2324.jpg

The rest of the day wasnt bad other then some rocker damage and 2 small dents

DSCN2393.jpg

DSCN2394.jpg

Started off sunday with loosing the rear shaft again over on the gauntlet, this time taking out the tabs on the yoke that hold the caps in so out came the duct tape which help up mint

DSCN2391.jpg

Also managed to lose a bead while in this perdicament...

IMG_5163.jpg

Other wise my rig surprisingly help up thank god!

Back