• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Offroad Park In KY

Wackodrumr

NAXJA Forum User
I don't come around here much so I hope in posting this in the right section. And I hope it's not a repost. Anyway...

There is a new offroad park in Northern KY. It's located in Henry Co.www.hillznhollarz.com/

It has approx. 900 acres of stuff that's easy to really hard. Me and a couple of other buddies might be planning a wheelin/camping trip the 5th & 6th of May if anyone is intrested. PM me.

Seems like a neat little park from some of the few pictures they have. Looks like lots of hills and mud though.

kbradner said:
little pricey aint it??

It is worth the money. The property owner has big plans including camper/rv hookups and facilities. Plus its 900 acres! You could wheel for 3 days on the property and not hit the same obstacles twice.

I've been over there and the trails are AWESOME. Granted, there is mud, but its kentucky, not utah.

Don't knock it til you try it.

Bizeeb65 said:
It is worth the money. The property owner has big plans including camper/rv hookups and facilities. Plus its 900 acres! You could wheel for 3 days on the property and not hit the same obstacles twice.

I've been over there and the trails are AWESOME. Granted, there is mud, but its kentucky, not utah.

Don't knock it til you try it.
So, do you have any pics of wheelin' there? I'm wanting to go sometime soon. But so far I don't know anyone that wants to go yet.

Here are a few pics. Just to give you a little bit on background, the blue K5 is mine - 6" of lift on 35's. The Tracker is on 6" of lift w/34's and the green xj is on 3.5" of lift with 31's.

And all these pics are only one trail... going back this weekend so I will have more then.

hillzhollerz32907007.jpg

hillzhollerz32907031.jpg

hillzhollerz32907045.jpg

hillzhollerz32907032.jpg

hillzhollerz32907049.jpg

hillzhollerz32907053.jpg

Add $10 for the weekend and camping, and for the amount of property, the only places that beat it are the free places down south like Livingston, Harlan, etc.

Back