• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's in?

In! Maybe a friend or two might join me.

Now that date and locale are set, I'll start working on it.

I'm in, unless something keeps me from it (like going overseas)..so yeah I'm in.

Got something coming along with me that'll help prove that I actually wheel.

I just got all my body work (which is me throwing wleds at it and hoping it sticks) and ordered new 4.5" springs and shackles, I should be GTG. I still need to probably get some better tires, but even if that fails I'll be attending. Look forward to meeting you guys.

OK, so who is going? can we get a posted list?
Any registration Fees and T-shirts?
Any prizes... I thought there was a lift kit left from last year?

Im in, I was going to post this up today, it's $25 but we don't have the paypal open yet. Yes there will be shirts so please post up your size, extea shirts will be$20. Nationals will be getting us prizes, I'll let you know what they are when I do. I don't know about the lift from last year.

OK I'll be there then I need a new T-shirt :) I never win any prizes ;)

I assume those camping will be at Xcamp?

Will, what do know about that prize?

With my svelte figure I need and XL ;)

Last edited:
I'm still trying to make it. I'll have to re-up my tmtc membership, and naxja membership, and pay event dues, and park fees, and get my offroad permit. I'm looking at probably close to $300 with gas.

I 2nd the xterra camp.

Back