• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ram Offroad Park!

HollisM16

NAXJA Forum User
Found this place down Hwy 94 out East of Colorado Springs today. It's a wrecking yard that has an off-road race track and EVERYTHING you can imagine from little hills to rock climbing. This is where they do some CS off-road races. It was $20 to get in and play around, their number is 719-650-3044 for anyone interested. What a cool place! =D

It was fun to finally see the articulation limits of the front Coilover setup RMX Offroad set up last year- still holding strong! =)

Ram_Offroad_Park_01.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_02.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_03.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_04.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_05.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_06.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_07.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_08.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_09.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_10.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_11.jpg

LOL came down a little too fast off the rock here...
Ram_Offroad_Park_12.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_13.jpg

Ram_Offroad_Park_14.jpg

$20 bucks for me- I was the only one there too =D

They re-do the course every so often for the buggy races too, so it's updated regularly.

Oh, and the guys at the desk said they'd come get me out of anything if I got stuck! Really cool place...

Last edited:
Shit I might go out there this weekend... $20 ain't bad at all

BTW... your front axle sits a little far forward.
What wheels are those?

Yeah, totally worth it. They're Ion Alloy 171's 15x8's in Black (lots of backspacing: 27mm)... my Ford 9's are standard XJ width and they fill in under the Bushwackers perfectly in my opinion. About $100/each from rimzoneonline.com delivered with valve stems. Link here. Second set I've bought through them- good company.

BTW... your front axle sits a little far forward.

Ram_Offroad_Park_06.jpg

Yer smokin' crack Mason. Take a longer look - that's what a properly set up MODIFIED front suspension on 36"-37" tires will end up looking like. You sir haven't had a whole lot of experience building at this level...... quit flappin' yer biscuits - watch and learn....... :thumbup:

I'd like to see the Chapter set up a meet and greet at this place for the 'Springs M&G...... could be fun! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Ram_Offroad_Park_06.jpg

Yer smokin' crack Mason. Take a longer look - that's what a properly set up MODIFIED front suspension on 36"-37" tires will end up looking like. You sir haven't had a whole lot of experience building at this level...... quit flappin' yer biscuits - watch and learn....... :thumbup:

I'd like to see the Chapter set up a meet and greet at this place for the 'Springs M&G...... could be fun! :thumbup:

You beat me to the punch Troy :laugh:

Back