• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front D44 w/ built radius arms

CJS

NAXJA Forum User
Front D44 out of a 78 bronco (full-width), boxed radius arms (37" from center of radius arm to center of chromoly rod end), new rotors/hubs, axle is complete including stock steering. I will also include brand new 6.5" lift coils with it (would net you about a 10" lift on an XJ with the D44 axles). Located in Michigan $700. For anybody wanting to go full-width w/ radius arms this would take a lot of work out of it.

I'll explain tonight.

ok ok now what is going on. a d44 front. what size wheels. we akll need to talk i am the new kid that dosn't even have a jeep yet. but looking to by one that is downt eh orad int he next week or so.

There isn't any tires for sale.

About an hour north of Lansing off of US27.

Is this ready to go in a XJ , with brackety? What steering work has to be done still? What gears, is there a locker? What is the WMS to WMS? Are the coil cups set up? Sorry for all the questions, I have a hp Dana 44 out of a 78 bronco that I was going to build, but haven't yet and was wondering if this would save me alot of time. Are you on MJ? Send me a email to [email protected] or a pm to MJ my screen name there is Adam0012. I am in need of bigger axles bad- Just got back from the badlands and want to jump from 33's to 35's or 37's.

Back