• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock Off Road???

G.P_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am curious myself and I have used the search function but their is not much to go off of. It's pretty much people opinions of the design even though they haven't used it or haven't seen it in action. Pretty much anything you post people are just gonna reply with use the search function. It's kinda sad but that's what smaller forums are for too.

This is a great write up to read.
http://jeep.off-road.com/jeep/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=601357

Personally I wouldn't go any higher than the 5.5" with that lift and fender trimming you could probably run 35's .If you want LCG Low Center of Gravity then rock your own kit and just buy the upgrade kit. That kit is really flexy in the front. Make sure you get long shocks and get your bumpstops set up right.

right now im saving up some monet to get a bigger lift than my current 3" procomp, and i found this company called Iron Rock Off Road. They have good prices and their kits seem really nice. Has anyone had any experiance with these guys???

the kit i was looking at

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merc...=IROR&Product_Code=IR-X8CPK&Category_Code=PFX

or for now just get one of these

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merc...=IROR&Product_Code=IR-X_LAK&Category_Code=PFX

We just took my friend's '01 out for it's maiden voyage last weekend, he's got the 4" Iron Rock Critical Path long arm kit. I helped him a little during the install, and the only thing that caused us any grief was the Jeep itself - some of the bolts were so incredibly tight, you thought they'd never let go. The quality is great, their customer service is excellent, and it seems to work very well. We didn't flex it up a ton during this trip since he's still waiting for his new brake lines to arrive - the brackets have only been dropped to this point. Tires are 33x10.5 KM2's, and with a little fender trimming, he has not rubbing issues.

Misc060.jpg

Misc061.jpg

Misc063.jpg

Misc066.jpg

I've got a real problem with people like Sherman the - - - -. They seem to have time to make condesending replys but not time to help. If you don't have a legitimate reply then stay off. The thread will die. Get a life.

I've got a real problem with people like Sherman the - - - -. They seem to have time to make condesending replys but not time to help. If you don't have a legitimate reply then stay off. The thread will die. Get a life.

Dude, thats nothing. He was being nice about it don't start clogging this dude's thread because you want to run your mouth! If you search this place about anything chances are you WILL find it! Go to JU or JF and try to get tech help on a cherokee there!

TO the OP IRO has a big following with ZJ/WJ guys and thier stuff looks beef and flexes really good. I was gonna get their track bar for my jeep before it got totaled/

i have their trackbar and drop bracket. i am extremely pleased with the quality and service. def the best trackbar on the market considering its beef and price.

i will return to IRO in the future for sure.

I have their 5.5" critical path long arm kit and love it. I am running 33's and didn't have to trim anything but I did just because.

I may be partial because they are a Minnesota company and I live in Minnesota, but I have had nothing but good luck with IRO. I bought a Hack N Tap kit from them, some lift parts, and a few other things here and there. There customer service is excellent. I will be purchasing their trackbar and bracket in the near future.

We just got a 3 inch wj lift from them, the parts are BEEF.

I hope to get the long arm kit for my xj soon.

I've got IRO's H&T SYE and like it....no issues....except my shit&y hack of the Tcase output shaft. Cant speek of the lift's they offer...but good guys to deal with.

Its a joke on other forums "the naxja search nazi's"

I am running their otk heim steering and love it! will use them more in the future

Back