• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Bumper to be built near Portland

moparmansfield

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a fabricator near the Portland Oregon area to build me a custom rear bumper. It'd be pretty straight forward, and I'd probably start them out with the builder brackets that go in the frame. Anyone know a guy? I'm open to experienced home-brew welders as well if they/you have proven skills with a tube-bender. Might go with a tire-carrier section also depending on pricing.

Essentially the bumper will be 3 sections of tube - one long section on top(wrap around cut-n-fold), and then a receiver hitch between the lower two sections that bend up to meet the top (receiver welds to upper as well). Then there will be a minimal flat section on top with bracing underneath. Idea is as light as possible while being strong enough to tow with, and possibly add a tire carrier too.

Back