• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

100 bux Dewalt 20-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Drill Driver

awesome. the only minor downfall of it is that it is so light that sometimes you cant the leverage you need and would have with an older 18v drill. i love that i can hang it on my belt and it wont pull my pants down. my buddy has the same kit with the regular battery and he abuses the hell of it for the past year at work and its still doing great. battery lasts all day, the impact driver is plenty strong for slamming lags into 2x4s which is what i use it for at work mostly. works great with self tappers on the jeep too.

Got mine this weekend from home depot, same price. I needed something LIon to replace my old 18v xrp dewalt stuff. There was debate between makita, rigid, and milwaukee.... but then i saw dewalt sells a 20v LIon battery -> USB converter for charging cell phones or digital cameras, and that sold me on the 20v dewalt drill.

I will also be picking up a 12v LIon impact driver, for concealed carry in my harness pouch's, so to speak.

Merry tool-mas!

Back