• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest 2012 a T&T fund raiser for Blue Ribbon Coalition

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
NAXJA Member
We T&T Customs came up with this event as a fund raiser for the Blue Ribbon Coalition, and it was a great success, we had 50 rigs, mostly jeeps, a few buggys and a couple of classic broncos.

We also had the Krawlzone Tv crew with us, so stay in the look out for a really cool video!

The event took place in Black Hills in South Dakota, an early cold front added some snow to the mix for a couple of days, but that didnt stop any of us from having fun!

Enjoy the pictures!

DSC_2086_zps6d11a527.jpg

DSCN0603_zps924c6552.jpg

DSCN0577_zpseb3891ad.jpg

IMG_0317_zps5da6c0b8.jpg

DSCN0552_zpsfee102b7.jpg

DSCN0550_zpsa8667b09.jpg

IMG_0249_zps46257370.jpg

DSC_1983_zpse31b32ea.jpg

Awesome pics. Wish I was closer

Yep there 37s. I got to check that jeep out so much at all for fun. Best cherokee I think. Set up so sweet and built awesome. I hated my mtr. So does my brother. I think ill try a set of 37 crawlers next

Looks like a great group/trip.
the red wrangler just running the wheels and tires off the old xj or the axles n such as well.

blah blah blah, tires blah blah blah mine are better cuz they are black and round blah blah....

just shaddup and wheel people.....

Looks like a great group/trip.
the red wrangler just running the wheels and tires off the old xj or the axles n such as well.

blah blah blah, tires blah blah blah mine are better cuz they are black and round blah blah....

just shaddup and wheel people.....

I have tires made by Interco , So I know nothing about round .

Back