• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R.O.M. 2012

rms692

NAXJA Forum User
Who is going??
We are haveing a pre register soon!!
Pre reg price will include, t-shirt n sticker..... Other t-shirts will need to b ordered in advance.....
More info to follow.....
Thanks. BOD

Guess ill go ahead and ask. Is the preregister just to get a head count and shirt order total or is this going to be a pay to play event this year?

Guess ill go ahead and ask. Is the preregister just to get a head count and shirt order total or is this going to be a pay to play event this year?

I just finished the fee's thread and it is laid out in there what the difference is. Pre-register will give you a couple other things at a cheaper then at the event price.

Thank you

Oh hey Dozer you need to pm me you shirt size. You didn't list it in your registration.

ill be there

register me!!

Just send your money in to us though the paypal address listed. The preregistration is over so just regular registration is on now. Can either pay through paypal or at the run. Paypal is better as it gives us a better total of who will actually be there.

Back