• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SFR at SoCal Fest

StinkyFab

NAXJA Forum User
Looking forward to being there again to have some fun with everyone, and this time in a Jeep even! Gonna be the first time out for the Lab Rat, so I'll apologize ahead of time if there are any teething pains. With that in mind however I'm planning on sponsoring a moderate level run and hope you'll join us!

I'll also be bringing a bunch of product for the raffle. Some new products as well as some of the favorites we have been making for a while.

108_5442-R.jpg

When would said run be cause I would like to tag along. That being said I had already committed to going on Gold Mtn with the Bent.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Saturday morning, hopefully before all the Jamboree folks wake up and ruin the fun.

I don't know. A comfortable chair, ice cold beverage and a bag of popcorn, it could end up being all kinds of fun.

When would said run be cause I would like to tag along. That being said I had already committed to going on Gold Mtn with the Bent.

Well it looks like you can do both! I just talked to Bent and it looks like we'll all be doing Gold Mtn. together. Looking forward to a day in the wilderness hanging out with friends new and old!

Sounds awesome to me. I'll bring chips and guacamole so we can laugh at all the Mall Crawlers trying to make it up.

You still need that headliner? I can bring to SCF

Thanks for the raffle goodies Dallas, always appreciated. I didn't win anything so I guess I have to keep saving my pennies to buy it.

Hey Dallas, thanks for your generosity and support of the Socal chapter and NAXJA as a whole.

Also thanks for sponsoring the Gold Mountain run !

I wish I had been able to stay for the raffle and see who won everything! I had a great time hanging out with everyone and finally getting the Lab Rat out on the trail. Unfortunately I flew up so that I could be at an important meeting today and the weather rolling in meant I needed to get out while it was still possible.

I did try to snap a pic of camp on the way out though. I think it's somewhere under the edge of the clouds there.

20170506_153334-R.jpg

The view after that point got a bit cloudy.

20170506_154908-R.jpg

Hope everyone had as good a time as I did, and made it home safe and happy!

Dallas,

Good to see on Gold Mountain run; although briefly....
I was the 98 XJ that drove up the embankment to get out of the way of the group coming down the trail.

Charles

I wish I had been able to stay for the raffle and see who won everything!

I'm the lucky winner of the 1-ton tie rod and drag link! I can't wait to mount it up, bash the tie rod into a few rocks, and watch it bounce back!

Thank you very much for supporting the club and our land-use endeavors!

Back