• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buy your stuff now! Shirts, dinners, raffle ticket bundles!

Ordered

At the risk of being overly inquisitive; what is the cutoff for things?

We need our shirt order in by 4/28. To guarantee yourself a shirt order now! Sorry for the short span of time, I've been swamped with work lately and didn't remember that Carol lacks the store permissions to load the shirts.

You can order meals up until May 4th (COD or PPD) so I have an accurate count. That doesn't mean there won't be food for last minute buyers, it just means my planning will be whacked out.

You can order raffle tickets up until just before the raffle starts. But you don't need to order Raffle tickets COD; for those you can just bring cash to me on Saturday... but if you want to pay with PayPal, we should be able to see all transactions up thru raffle time.

Ordered as well.

David Bricker / SYR

Done

Sorry, it will be burgers/brats, potato salad, chips, maybe some green salad or something too. Depends how shopping goes :).

Please do remember that any money we make on dinner (and the raffle, and the t-shirts) gets re-invested in land use issues and keeping our trails open.

Thank you, as always, for your support!

And maybe some year if Mark Wolfe fails to procure that awesome big charcoal grill we get every year, we can do manifold burritos... just have everyone pull their rigs up to the HQ site and run them to warm them up... and we'll have warm burritos and Carbon Monoxided campers!

Sorry, it will be burgers/brats, potato salad, chips, maybe some green salad or something too. Depends how shopping goes :).

Green salad, veggies, yes, please!

David Bricker / SYR

Are you volunteering, Dave? LOL.
I can get the bagged iceberg salad mix from Costco, and we can throw some tomatoes and such at it, I suppose... I just lean towards simplicity since I will be busy taking all of everyone's money, and others get stuck getting everything set up...

Tomorrow (Friday 4/28), at midnight PST, is the deadline for ordering shirts...

Carol, if you need any help at the event, you know I'm in. I can do some shopping too, and bring stuff up, but I don't have a cooler, and would need to borrow one. The trick is that I'm not returning to LA after SoCal Fest, until just before me flight out on the 16th.

I'm getting in to LA tomorrow, Saturday, so let me know if I can do something.

David Bricker / SYR

David,
are you going to go out to see Noah before SCF?

David,
are you going to go out to see Noah before SCF?

No, I am going to see him after SCF, however. Leaving straight from Big Bear to PSR.

Before SCF, I'm running all over the Southland finishing up bits and pieces on Gomer.

David Bricker / SYR

Back