• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ONE MONTH TO GO: FINAL COUNT FOR ROBIES NEEDED

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
SPOKE WITH BRUCE AT ROBIES....THEY WANT A TOTAL OF US ATTENDING SO THEY CAN PLAN AHEAD OF TIME. WE WILL LIKELY BE UPSTAIRS BY OURSELVES WITH ONE OR TWO WAITRESSES.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL IN.

THURSDAY DINNER AT ROBIES

Each years on Thursday evening some of us early arrivals get together for dinner at Robies Restaurant and Bar. It is in town, 109 West Main Street, 765-764-4351. http://www.bing.com/maps/Default.asp...n-US&FORM=LLSV

They have everything from steaks to burgers, salads to desserts (punkin pie is the best) and of course...a full bar. We all set up separate tabs.

A few of us also plan on going to the CROSSROADS RESTAURANT for breakfast on Friday, Saturday and or Sunday. 765-762-2971. Located at 606 South Council Street. http://www.bing.com/maps/OneClickDir...n-US&FORM=LLDP

Everyone is welcome, It's a good time to re-acquaint old friendships and meet some of the "older" members. LOL

BOB

I'm still in :cheers:

Stacey and I are in.

I'll be rolling into Attica about 5:30. I am in!

BOB,

I will be there with wifey (Camille) and Jeremy for sure. So, 3 for us.

Cheeseman-OUT!

wont be able to make the Thursday dinner since i wont be arriving until friday morning, but i am game for a saturday mornin breakfast.

I am gunning for Thursday sometime... I'm leaving Menomonie WI 7amish and its a 8-10hr drive... So I hould be there...

we are going to try to get their on thursday...but by 6...highly unlikely...won't know for sure until the week before probably...

mac 'we are 4' gyvr

Me, wife, Dad.

Rumor is that Nate and Jenni are coming on thursday as well.

Can't wait to see some familiar faces and put some faces to internet names.

Back