• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to all who set up Socal Fest.

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
A big thanks to Carol for freezing her butt off at that table all night. Belinda for all the food, and Mark for dragging that grill up there. Geoff for being a jerk. The Brickers for setting up and helping with all that raffle goodness. Our run leaders for not leaving anyone lost in the woods. And anyone else I forgot (or mixed up names?).

And again, thanks to all the vendors and sponsors who donated time, money, food, and products!

Hear hear! Another great event thanks to the efforts and generosity of all those who made it happen!

Agreed. This year had to be tough on all those who made the event go so well. Mother F...err, Nature did her best to make it impossible. Thanks and thanks again.

Al, thanks for making the bonzia run down and back up the mountain. I'm a little bit disappointed that you didn't take my picture, though. I'll get over it.

Thank you all for all your hard work making SnoCalFest happen. And, thank you to all that offered clothing and sleeping bags, etc. I got the tent down and packed up with a few trips to the HQ fire to thaw my hands and made it down the mountain with no problems.

Thanks to all that made it up there, and to those who stayed thru dinner & the raffle! I, like most, bailed out for home after the raffle...

And big kudos to Belinda for all she does, and Mark for arranging the grill, and Al/Nimrod's work on getting raffle goodies, and to all who led runs and/or lent a hand, and Geoff for, well, being the Jerk he is!!

Next year hopefully the weather will treat us better. I know I've spent a few SCFs lounging in the sun in my shorts and a t-shirt... just not these last two! Brrrrrrr

I was so glad I was able to make this year's event, and even had Gomer to drive! Despite the weather, it was a great time. Then, to make it even better, Noah surprised me by coming down from PSR. He and The Jerk coordinated the surprise. Most appreciated. So, to thank Noah, we conscripted him into helping with the raffle. Helped keep the gift certificates dry.

Thanks to all who helped with all aspects of the event, and thanks also to everyone who showed up and made it a great time.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

thanks to everyone who set it up, great times as always. and thanks to John for leading a good run.

Back