• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Dirt - Adopt-A-Trail!

I remember your rig from an earlier 2N49 work day. Be glad to have you run with us.
2N47 offers up a choice of mild to wild(ish).

We will definitely have levels of magnitude more fun than the 2N04 crew.

:D

i'm coming up on friday and i'll probably do one of the two trails either with the group or with Sean.

Any particular tools likely to be needed?

Am I going to need to find my own axe?

Or are we just picking up trash?

Any particular tools likely to be needed?

Am I going to need to find my own axe?

Or are we just picking up trash?

There was a lot of trash on both Cleghorn and 2N49. Cleghorn didn't have any fallen trees, but it did have some brush encroachment. I am bringing loppers just in case we have time to stop for some trimming.

I'd be happy to run Gleghorn, but I'm dragging a trailer. So, sounds like I'll be 2N04, unless someone convinces me otherwise.

David Bricker / SYR - BUR

What type of trailer?

Re: 2N47 Adopt-A-Trail

The trail should be open at the Cleghorn Road meeting location. If not we will travel as a group and catch the trail part way in via 3N22 off of Hwy 138.

Right now I'd say we're 50/50 on this. Yesterday the fire crew still had tape across the I-15 entrance.

Alright, I'll keep checking this thread. What's the backup plan?

I'd suggest 2N49 if that's not in the closure area. Otherwise we can all have a party on 2N04.

9:00 AM
The meeting location is at the trailhead right off the I-15 freeway. Exit 129 / Cleghorn road. The trail is on the East side of the freeway.

The trail should be open at the Cleghorn Road meeting location. If not we will travel as a group and catch the trail part way in via 3N22 off of Hwy 138.

If fire crews/vehicles are blocking the meeting area we will meet under the freeway if available, or in the dirt area of the opposite (west) side if the freeway.I will be driving a brown MJ (See Avatar)
My cel # is Nine Zero Nine - Six Three Three - 8605

Thank you for the details.

See you in a few hours.

Cool. Just found out someone stole my hitch insert and D ring while in the garage and top was down, but I have other tow points in front. People suck sometimes...

I can bring one on the Holcomb run if you need it.

Back