• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interested in leading a run?

OK, I'll bite.

I'll be leading a run on Gold Mountain. Like John's Holcombe Creek run we/I will be leaving at 8:00 am.

See this thread for details and to sign up.

What's the super easy trail you guys are doing? My friend and wife are tagging along. And it's a bone jk

What's the super easy trail you guys are doing? My friend and wife are tagging along. And it's a bone jk

We start out with exploring the Holcomb Valley via 3N16 mostly, eat lunch, then exit the valley via Jacoby Canyon, a USFS-rated moderate trail. This gives the new driver a chance to get comfortable off road before they get into mild rocks.

Once we hit the highway we regroup and decide whether we head back to camp or cross over to 3N03.

We start out with exploring the Holcomb Valley via 3N16 mostly, eat lunch, then exit the valley via Jacoby Canyon, a USFS-rated moderate trail. This gives the new driver a chance to get comfortable off road before they get into mild rocks.

Once we hit the highway we regroup and decide whether we head back to camp or cross over to 3N03.

cool thanks geoff

Back