• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos coming down this weekend???

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
:lol: [b:e7819b6d1a]i need to knwo who's coming in when and if anyone is coming down at all???

here's the addy of the shop

Chet's Body Shop
2285 Rockmart Highway
Cedartown, GA 30125

[/b:e7819b6d1a]

i'll be there.

do i need to bring anything? is rockmart highway easily identifiable? and what time should i be there?

At this point it doesn't look good for me being able to attend. I have some pretty serious issues with my XJ that I need to address before I trek off on any serious road-trips. I am on a day-by-day "pray it starts & gets me to work" deal right now. :( I have a serious lack of trust in it, even though it keeps slogging on.

In fact, I will be doing really good to get things all ready to swap motors over thanksgiving weekend.

Woody

Just kidding around!!!

So all you guys are gonna leave it up to me,Andy,and Kevin? :( Geezzz!!!! :lol: Thanks guys! We'll take some pics and let you in on all the "fun" you all missed! :mrgreen:

Back