• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What thread size are these so I can buy new hardware

verrive

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,
I was curious what the thread size/pitch is for two things. The first being the thread size for the shock mounts on a D35? I somehow misplaced the nuts/washers and need to go buy new ones. The other is the thread size the mounting bolts for the axle end on the UCA mounts. Also, whats the closest SAE/metric size? I got some with my aftermarket control arms that don't have torx so I wasn't sure if it was one or the other or if the guy just included what was closest.

Thanks,
Kevin

The UCA bolts are both M10x1.5 The body side one is 8.5 long and the axle side one might be 7.5 ( I cant read that line on my parts list). Metric bolts are graded similar to inch size hardware for strength. The little metal flag on some CA bolts is for easy assembly at the factory and is not required on your replacements. The shock nuts are regular SAE IIRC (maybe 1/2-13) not nylon lock but the partly squished locking nuts. Don't you have a coffee can full of odds and ends? Time to start one.

Last edited:
When you go on vacation for a week and get sick for the next week you forget where stuff is :D Atleast the UCA nuts, the axle I pulled out of the back of a truck that doesn't run so I have no clue where I left those! Thanks for the info though.

- Kevin

Back