• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC 2016 BOD Nominations

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Nominations are now open for the following Northwest Chapter BOD positions for the 2016 year. Each position is for a one year term starting, January 1, 2016.

NWC President
NWC Vice President
NWC Treasurer / Secretary

To be eligible to run for a position you must be a NWC member in good standing. Nominations will close in two weeks.

I'm curious if something could be put together that identifies what each individual would like to do in the coming year, and as it relates to NAXJA's bylaws and intent for 2016 as a whole. For example:

1. NAXJA as a whole has decided for the club for 2016.
2. How does NAXJA's NW Chapter intend to meet those goals for 2016?
3. Where was our membership at in NWC in 2014, 2015 and then what goals do you have for 2016?
4. Any changes to the NWC that you seek to implement in your position?
5. What did you like about NWC last year? What didn't you like?

For example, I see a major benefit of last year being the swag (t-shirts, sweaters, etc). Sure, not enough people ordered each time, but it was really cool seeing it come together.

Anyway, just thinking that it might be nice to see what platform everyone is running on.

Thanks.

Shouldn't the Vice President have at LEAST a running rig? Lol

Haha!

With that said, If anyone is interested in running, Please feel free to PM me, Nick, Chad and feel free to get involved.. I would love to see more participation and drive! Or if you have someone in mind, Contact them and by all means nominate them!

2015 has been a mellow year, I'm hoping to pick up the pace a bit for 2016!

I'm curious if something could be put together that identifies what each individual would like to do in the coming year, and as it relates to NAXJA's bylaws and intent for 2016 as a whole. For example:

1. NAXJA as a whole has decided for the club for 2016.
2. How does NAXJA's NW Chapter intend to meet those goals for 2016?
3. Where was our membership at in NWC in 2014, 2015 and then what goals do you have for 2016?
4. Any changes to the NWC that you seek to implement in your position?
5. What did you like about NWC last year? What didn't you like?

For example, I see a major benefit of last year being the swag (t-shirts, sweaters, etc). Sure, not enough people ordered each time, but it was really cool seeing it come together.

Anyway, just thinking that it might be nice to see what platform everyone is running on.

Thanks.

This is just a nomination thread .

The time for all that is in the election thread where you talk about why people should vote for you.

Haha!

With that said, If anyone is interested in running, Please feel free to PM me, Nick, Chad and feel free to get involved.. I would love to see more participation and drive! Or if you have someone in mind, Contact them and by all means nominate them!

2015 has been a mellow year, I'm hoping to pick up the pace a bit for 2016!

And anyone that wants to run, please do.

I don't want anyone to not run, just because the current BOD has posted that they are willing to do it again.

Last edited:
Back