• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone lose a...?

zith

NAXJA Forum User
When I finished unpacking my Jeep I ended up with something I don't remember starting with. As best I can tell, it looks like one of those single-legged stands to stabilize a camera (I think they're referred to as a mono-pod?).

It's telescopic, and about 18" long when collapsed. In a greenish carry-bag. Anyone care to claim it or know whose it is?

Uh yeah, that would be mine....Also looking for a pair of glasses. Look kind of like yours, in a black case. Also missing some dirty undewear...Um, nevermind.

Tripod is mine (the legs sleeve into one another).

Steve

Dood...... Steve is like a dog - always leaving something behind as evidence he was there. He left a ball cap in my truck months back when we did the Shake Down Run..... Unfortunately he won't be getting the cap back - Gunnar ate it...... :D

Does Steve have a Jeep. Think I say him ride in almost everyones though out the week. No wonder why all his stuff is in everyone elses rig.:D

I called myself the JeepTramp. It's a great way to see what works, and what I like. Plus, I get to flop in a rig, and while sympathetic, I don't have to worry about the damage. And, I get to socialize other than around the campfire. It's a win win, for me atleast. I'm not so sure what the drivers think...

I called myself the JeepTramp. It's a great way to see what works, and what I like. Plus, I get to flop in a rig, and while sympathetic, I don't have to worry about the damage. And, I get to socialize other than around the campfire. It's a win win, for me atleast. I'm not so sure what the drivers think...

I sure enjoyed ya riding with me. Thom

Hey Thom. Good to hear from you. When'd you get back to to the Great White North? How was your other Colorado run?

Speaking of JeepTramping, did you happen to find a pair of prescription glasses in your ride? They were in a black case, with gold lettering. I tend to use other people's glove compartments whilst riding shotgun. Should you run acrosss them let me know and I'll get you the $$ for shipping.

Thanks, and good to know you're safe and sound and preparing to be snowbound ;)

Steve

CO was just great! Got 2 more weeks, Telluride, led Black Bear backward & Corkscrew & Piksipsy then down Imogene all in a day w/ 12 rigs. Then 1 wk at All 4 Fun. Going to Moab for Fall Fling & sure hope to see lots of you CO guys there. Come by for a beer, Slickrock #66, across from Cabin #6. Thom

Back