• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
OK so I still havent heard from Trees, we still cant decide where to have it, and our President seems MIA and more interested in When his local club run is then when our run is. So whos got some ideas

But if we are tagging along with some one its not our run. I have no problem with hot springs except I doubt my jeep will make it there this time. But there are many other places to go in the area, Clayton, OK, Disney OK, Escondido Draw, Satans Playground.

What about Barnwell Mtn? Whats the story with that place? I have never been, but would it be worthy of a meet?

We just did a run there in November. But a bunch of people went to hot springs that same weekend. I would like to see a run that only involves our club at one location. I am gonna contact the people at boulder creek and see what the story is on the loss of some of the land

We just did a run there in November. But a bunch of people went to hot springs that same weekend. I would like to see a run that only involves our club at one location. I am gonna contact the people at boulder creek and see what the story is on the loss of some of the land

Hey Scott. xxMidianxx and myself were just talking about boulder the other day. Let us know what they say.

Hey Scott. xxMidianxx and myself were just talking about boulder the other day. Let us know what they say.

I don't think we should rule out Barnwell Mountain, either. We went in November, but there's always fun to be had there.

Well like we talked about a few months agos, our chapter is so big we need to move our runs around to try and get something close to diffrent areas. If we keep doing the same runs in at the same parks then most ppl will get tired of driving so far each time. Well not for us Houston area ppl. We have to drive anywhere for some GOOD wheeling.

Gilmer is about the only park that is mostly "in the middle" of our chapter so eveyone can make it... if they tried.

Hot Springs is another good idea but like Chia said it won't be our run if we tag along.

Boulder Creek would be a good bet so far. Its in the hill country like K-Rocks and Trees. I think if we get a good responce from them that we try and go there...

One thing we all can agree on is that time is running out and we have to come up with something fast.

All in all Ian, I was thinking about something farther south so we could include those ppl too.

Ok I just emailed Jeff at Boulder Creek. Waiting to hear back from him. This is a map of the park.
Full_Size_Trail_Map_lr2-892x1134.jpg

Back