• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving out of state....tons of jeep stuff I don't want to take with me

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
I've never been in love with CA, and its time to go.

I have a huge collection of jeep parts. I'd love to have one person take it ALL...the deal will be smokin hot if you do.

To give you an idea of what I have.

2 2wd late model transmissions 100 ea.?
1 th350 bop trans 200?
1 4.0 block with stock internals 200?
3 4.0 cylinder heads. 100 ea?
Alternators, starters, brackets, coils, wiring harnesses, air box, flexplates, center dash trim, air horns, late model glass, weather tec floor mat set, whip antennas, CBs, valve covers, driveshafts, control arms, air bumps, shackles, throttle bodies, pinion yokes, etc., etc.

I really do not want to try to sell this stuff one item at a time, time does not permit. No reasonable offer on the lot will be refused.

Last edited:
Congratulations on coming up with an escape plan.

I don't envy you the task before you however. I have seen your storage capacity, and I know what it took for me to move out of just a 2 car garage.

I wish I were in the position to relieve you of all those extra Jeep parts, but then I would have to move them all out of state.

Best of luck with the sale.

Where you escaping to? Gonna miss you being around.

It's funny that the destinations for Kalifornia refugees are the same places that don't have NAXJA chapters.

Instead of an Arizona or Intermountain chapter what this club needs is a "Commiefornia Refugee" chapter.

Have you got a job lined up in AZ?

No, I am currently teaching online, I will continue that until at least may....then decisions will be made.

Edit: I do have a place to stay here if I decide to teach in person the following year

Where in AZ?

Back