• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gun pictures?

SCW

NAXJA Forum User
Here's my latest boom-shoot, a Dan Wesson Patriot Bobtail in .45acp. I'm polishing off the last of 800 rounds tonight and should have some good quality time tomorrow at the range. There's nothing like "New Gun Day", I wish it came more often.

P1060610.jpg

P1060603.jpg

Got pics? Post 'em up!

My most recent purchase:
100_2803.jpg

Here is the carry gun I bought my wife when we were married. It is a now-discontinued Kahr Lady K9, and a damn nice gun to boot.

kahr9.jpg

:idea: Here's my latest addition to the arsenal- my AR 15 project:
Started with a stripped DPMS receiver added DPMS internals, Magpul Miad grip system, CAA 6 position stock. Still need to acquire the parts to build the upper receiver.The barrell is a 16" Bushmaster and the handguard will get replaced with a MI 10" 4 rail set up.

P3230006.jpg

P3230005.jpg

In the meantime I'll just keep shooting this :D:

PB060002.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously...I would kill for that bed spread Canman. I think I'd be using it on the couch...but I'm gonna look into it. I am jealous.

riverfever said:
Seriously...I would kill for that bed spread Canman. I think I'd be using it on the couch...but I'm gonna look into it. I am jealous.

Nice to say in a thread about guns. :D

Ill send it to you, stains and all. :D :D

I used to have a trout wall paper border around the top of the walls. Actually used to have a lot of fishing stuff in there, back when I was really into it. Used to tie flys too.

Anyways, back to guns. :cool:

I've had this bad boy for over 31 years. Pretty proud of it. It's fully automatic and can shoot a wide variety of calibers. Excellent for killing bad guys...

deckdisaster013small.jpg

Just got mine last week. Got 500 through it so far. Already looking at mods.

xd45.jpg

SCW said:
Here's my latest boom-shoot, a Dan Wesson Patriot Bobtail in .45acp. I'm polishing off the last of 800 rounds tonight and should have some good quality time tomorrow at the range. There's nothing like "New Gun Day", I wish it came more often.

P1060610.jpg

P1060603.jpg

Got pics? Post 'em up!

That is a very nice looking gun!

I can see the point of owning a hand gun if your in law enforcement or your a collector but what do the rest of people buy them for? I know someone is going to say protection. From what? Maybe if your a business owner who gets robbed a lot or a diamond broker of something like that I see the point. The reason I ask is because I have been carjacked and have had a gun shoved in my face. Even if I had a gun it wouldn't have done any good. When someone rolls up on you in a public place and you blink your eyes and now he's got a pistol stuck in your face and you can see its loaded and cocked what are you going to do? Are you going to reach. I doubt it. Because the minute you try your going to get one in the head. I'm not trying to rip on anyone or put you down I'm only giving you my experience with a hand gun. I didn't try to put up a fight or anything but the little weasel must have felt threatened by my size(Over 6ft. 225lbs) or maybe he just didn't want a witness. He shot me in the leg first (didn't even feel it, went right through) I freaked out and bent over to see if I had been shot and he put the gun to my back and shot again. That bullet missed my heart by less than a inch and put multiple holes in the rest of my organs. I still carry the bullet inside me to this day. The surgeons were to busy saving my life to go digging for it then. Moral of the is story shit can happen at any time any where and sometimes having a gun to defend yourself will do you no good. I've made a full recovery spent 21 days in the hospital and took a year to get my strength back but I'm fine now. This happened in Atlanta GA. in 96 around the time of the Olympics. The only permanent damage was to my mind. The fact that someone I never met before or wronged wold want to kill me for my belongings. Hope this story makes you think, that's why I shared it with you.

Back